2011년 1월 23일 일요일

out my window - highrise

I'm going to write about life of sylva, who is visual artist and living in high building
First, I will talk about her life.
She had twins.
They became the huge turning point to her life.
Because she is an visual artist, she was used to traveling and going anywhere.
However now, because the twins were borned, she can't to such things
In her apartment or town, at first, the town was gray.
I could see through the pictures where she made into slide show.
The buildings were actually gray.
Because of the gray buildings, the sky looked like gray too.
It was definitely not a good looking.
However, it started to develop.
From 1989, there was a revolution on buildings.
So, as I could see in one picture of building, which is after revolution, it was colorful and sky, was also changed into marine blue.
Now, I will compare this with my own town, called Daegu in Korea.
I think Daegu is developed city. I'm satisfied with it, al least Daegu is not a small town.
However, its was not occured in one second.
The time went by, and it started to develop slowly.
Because Daegu was surrounded by mountains, it was difficult to develop it.
Trucks cannot go inside, there was no worth to develop it.
Howevr, from then, Daegu started to develop itself. The korean government's order of develop the whole city in  Korea.
I think the relationship between sylva and our city is quite deep.
As the revolution period goes by, her town and my town started to develop slowly, and the gray time passed and it became the good places to live in.

댓글 1개: